Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Wishes


Hellooo Wednesday! I had a super productive day today. I sorted through John's stuff and got rid of things he doesn't fit or use and cleaned our apartment. I prepped and baked a veggie bake, played with bubbles, finished a project for Happy Mail, talked to my mom for an hour, did P90X Yoga and started an awesome movie. It felt so good to get things done.
Now I get to do something else that makes me happy...Wednesday Wishes!!!
source

1. I wish I had a print of this picture. I think it is so whimsical and sweet, with a touch of oddness.

source
I wish I had iced green tea on tap at my house. Josh got a job at Starbucks and now I can get one for cheaper whenever I want but I actually have to go there. I want it to just appear in my fridge. While I am at it I would also like a person here on call 24 hours a day to make me guacamole. That sounds reasonable, right?




3. My TOMS are wearing out. I wish I had a pair of these bad boys. Did you know that all of the shoes aren't vegan? Neither did I until tonight. How lucky am I that this pair is indeed vegan.



4. I wish I had a garden veggie wrap in my hands right this second. I must be hungry tonight because this is the second wish involving food.

source

5. I wish I had enough money to go to this. It would be amazing to meet the ladies behind the blogs I read all the time. Maybe I will win the lottery, oh wait, I don't play the lottery. If you win will you take me? If you want more info on the Blogger Bash go here and visit Jamie at Inspired Mess.






6. I wish I had all of these colors of felt. The crafting that could take place would be endless. I pretty much have to settle for the basics at Michaels for now.
What are you wishes? Check out Liz, Courtney, Kellie and Tiffany's wishes. Let us know what you are wishing for this week.

ps, Kellie is having an AWESOME giveaway for reaching 100 followers. Her blog is a daily read AND she is one of my favorite pen pals. Congrats to her for reaching 100 followers! Visit her blog here if you haven't already.

4 comments:

  1. You have the best wishes! I think you were reading my mind today- I drank nearly a pitcher or iced green tea and a big ol' bowl of guacamole...that and I am pretty on board with all your other wishes. I would LOVE to meet up with everyone but, like you, I am in no monetary position. Someday though I am going to come to Arizona to hang out with you (and Rikki! She is awesome!)
    Oh yeah...am I the only person in the world who doesn't have a pair of Toms? Well, I mean, except for all of those kids that don't have shoes...but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh toms...i do love mine, i kinda still want another pair, even though mine arent worn out yet. is that bad?
    and yay, thanks for blogging about the giveaway (crossing my fingers for you!) i'm still sooo excited to be getting yours in the mail soon. :) although my bf has already staked a claim on some stuff (boo) so im hoping to hide it before he sees it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to come to St. Louis!!!! That would be so great! Don't rule it out! You never know what could happen between now and then. =)

    Love your wishes!!! I'm recently addicted to Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade. I need to try to make some and see what it tastes like. An on-call guacamole maker would be the bomb diggity. That's my fave too. Yum.

    Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!
    xo -j

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all you wishes! A veggie wrap would be wonderful right now!!!! I hope I can go to the blogger bash so much :D

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete