Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Do Tuesday

Lots to do this week :) Of course, as usual I will not post all of it...how boring would that be? So here are a few of the activities that will be completed by me this week.

1. I need to find a new super powered nightlight. My poor boy has suddenly, as in overnight, developed a fear of the dark. He had to go to sleep with an actual light on in his room tonight and it took him an hour and a half. I am so sad for him, I just want to make it all better.


2. I need to buy a new quilling tool. I can't find mine, surprise surprise. I owe Courtney a handmade paper bead necklace, so it's off to Michaels I go.

3. I need to finish Middlesex. I have been spying this book for about 6 months, I ever started it once. For some reason I put it down, but not this time. I am entranced.

4. I am going to watch The English Patient. I saw it years ago when it first came out and loved it so much. I reserved it from my library and it came in yesterday, so I will be watching it tomorrow night.

4. Cooking! So far this week I made tofu scramble, veggie sushi, sauteed mushrooms and an edamame/asparagus/couscous salad. I am also going to be making falafel, squash/sweet potato/couscous salad, a spinach/apple vinagrette salad and basil pesto pasta. I love cooking and feeding my family delicious food :)

5. Playing in the sprinklers! Does it get any more fun than that?

I also have to work on my journal, play in the garden, plan mothers day gifts, go garage saling, make an owl for Kellie, and write three pen pal letters (Courtney, Krystal and Sarah). Its a good thing I am feeling happy and motivated this week. There is a lot going on!

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. you are going to be sooo busy!!! good luck getting it all done :) happy Tuesday!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Middlesex is a great read. Have you tried making sweet potato falafels before? Susan from Fat FRee Vegan has a recipe for them and they have become my favorite falafels ever. My personal motto, When you are feeling awful, have a falafel. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one busy lady!

    I hope you are having a great day!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried reading Middlesex three times and I just could NEVER get into it! I don't know what my problem is.
    Falafel is one of my FAVORITE foods- like ever and now I am going to have to make some (and some of the sweet potato falafel? Are you kidding me?! Yes! Please!)
    Don't forget to keep us posted on your story journal my deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy busy lady indeed! We share the same love for Middlesex! I could not put that book down once I really got into it! I;m glad your sticking with it you'll be happy you did! Can I come over for dinner? I'm polite, clean, and always say thank you! Your dishes sound so yummy and healthy. I received your letter a while ago..sorry ;( It's on my to do list, pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm, all that found sounds good.

    playing in the sprinklers sounds like a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great to do list busy lady! and WOW i am in love with that cute new banner!!! so great.
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete