Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OH MY GOD! i AM SO EXCITED


I know it is a little dorky and juvenile, but I LOVE Lady Gaga. I love her music, her style, her hair, her drive, her gay friendlyness, her outspokenness, everything.
My birthday is coming up next month and my mom just bought my sister and I tickets to go see her when she comes to Phoenix. I seriously could not be more excited. Going to concerts is one of my favorite things in the world, and I love that she is going to put on a show and not just a concert.
Anyway, that is enough drooling from me. I will be back later with a To Do Tuesday post.

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I am soooooooooooooo jealous!! I want to see her in concert BADLY!!!! take lots of pics, *sooo jealous*
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda love her too... so does Lilly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness I am not the only mom fan :) Sometimes I feel like I am still 16.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo funny. I don't really know too much about her (I'm sooo picky about what music I listen too- that and I don't listen to the radio) but I do know every outfit she wears! My (gay) BFF Rrryan texts me or calls me to talk about her clothes and then he has to send me the photos! I do love her fashion though and that crayon yellow hair makes me miss my hair when it was that color (but I liked to through a little orange in there)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Watch this video of the song "Gaga, Palmer, Madonna"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxDREaCyjE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, when I first saw Lady Gaga I was scared of her. But now, I pretty much love her songs...they're fun and they get stuck in your head so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no way!!! im totally jealous. hope its awesome!!!!!!!! cant wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete