Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Journal Pages

I have actually been keeping up with my journaling class everyday :) It is such a treat to open the blog up in the morning and see the prompt. Then I think about what I want to write all day long. It is weird, but I can't usually come up with the visual art part until later when I am working with all of my supplies.
I am really content with how everything is turning out. I am going outside of my comfort zone and it is making everything so much more full.
Anyway, here are the pictures from the last three days.






5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! great job! I really like the last one. :)
    xoxo, katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I so should have taken that class~ Next time! :)
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are awesome!!!! they turned out sooo pretty!!! oh and btw I love your new 3 column, its so nice!!! :D
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You should do a post about your Art Journal process and maybe show some in between photos.
    That robot and rocket are awesome. Did you draw them, print them, are they stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so nice!!
    <3
    -Justine

    ReplyDelete