Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Journal Pages

I have actually been keeping up with my journaling class everyday :) It is such a treat to open the blog up in the morning and see the prompt. Then I think about what I want to write all day long. It is weird, but I can't usually come up with the visual art part until later when I am working with all of my supplies.
I am really content with how everything is turning out. I am going outside of my comfort zone and it is making everything so much more full.
Anyway, here are the pictures from the last three days.






5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! great job! I really like the last one. :)
    xoxo, katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I so should have taken that class~ Next time! :)
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are awesome!!!! they turned out sooo pretty!!! oh and btw I love your new 3 column, its so nice!!! :D
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You should do a post about your Art Journal process and maybe show some in between photos.
    That robot and rocket are awesome. Did you draw them, print them, are they stickers?

    ReplyDelete