Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Change Will Do You Good

OK, first off I need to give a great big, giant, over the top thank you to Miss Courtney from You Will. Won't You. She is the genius responsible for my awesome new blog layout and fantastic header and button. I am so excited about what she did to remake my blog! So thank you thank you thank you Courtney! You are so wonderful :)

Secondly, I don't have ANY pictures from this weekend, but it was fantastic. I went to a wonderful party with my hubby last night. It was a business deal, but the host was so gracious and made me feel so welcome. He even let me try some homemade liqueur. It was great.
When we got home I fell asleep relatively quickly, which is unbelievable because my insomnia has been soooo bad lately. And, miracle of miracles, I slept until 10:40 this morning. Then my pops and I went to lunch at Pita Jungle and to a Diamondbacks game. I am not a sports fan in any way shape or form, but it was super fun to have a "date" with my dad. When we got home Josh and I worked in the garden for a little while and John played around outside. It was an all around good weekend :)

Tomorrow is the first day of the journaling class that I am taking. I am so happy to be taking a class taught by Elsie. I will be sure to post some pics of what I come up with.

Sorry this post was a little boring :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Loooove your new blog header!!!!
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for how awesome you are.
    I'm with you on the sports front. No thanks.
    So- tell me what you ate at Pita Jungle. It sounds awesome and I love places like that. I bet that it is close to Pita Inn that I have here. Om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love the Pita Jungle! the lentil fatoosh is my fav. where is this journaling class at?

    Isn't Courtney the raddest of the rad?

    ReplyDelete