here, and I like it too. Here is my
Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1. I will no longer give you the power to make me hate you.
2. You make me feel like a child seeing a Christmas Tree.
3. I wish we had either (A) never met OR (B) never fallen apart.
4. I don't believe in the same things that you do, but it doesn't make me a bad person.
5. I wish you would stop calling veganism "extreme"
6. I wish you would take better care of yourself so we would have you around for years and years.
7. You are worthwhile, don't forget it.
8. I never knew a love like that existed until you.
9. Get it together.
Eight things about yourself:
1. I was in a sorority for about a year and a half. It was fun to be around my friends, but I never truly fit in there.
2. I am married to a man who like everything the complete opposite of the way I like it. He likes country, I like rock. He likes comedy, I like horror. He likes spicy, I like bland. I could go on and on, but we compliment each other in all the right ways.
3. When I was younger I was so scared of storms that I used to hyperventilate.
4. I love slugs. I know, who likes slugs right. I discovered them in Portland and I just find them incredibly fascinating.
5. I am going prematurely grey and I think it is pretty cool. However, I have been thinking about dying my hair blue or green.
6. I want to see Manson in concert in the worst way, but I am kind of a chicken.
7. I am the proud owner of a half pitbull. She is such a sweet dog with a big, kind and patient heart.
8. I am intrigued by Sarah Palin, even though I think she is one of the most irritating people I have ever heard.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. I want another baby so John could have a sibling.
2. I am sacred to have another baby because I might not be a great mother of two.
3. I wish we had enough money to be comfortable.
4. I am so so so thankful that Josh doesn't have his high paying job anymore, because even though we are poor we are so much happier.
6. How much I love my whole entire family
Six things you wish you never did:
1. Walked away from friendships because I was too afraid of confrontation.
2. Waited until marriage. Actually, not that I waited until marriage, just that we waited such a long time to get married.
3. I wish I hadn't found out the hard way that what goes on in Mexico really doesn't always stay in Mexico.
4. I wish I didn't always worry about things that are out of my control.
5. I wish I had never gained back these ten pounds. It is embarrassing to lose so much weight and gain some back.
6. I wish I had never eaten animal products
Five things you always have with you:
1. Cell phone
2. Wedding ring
5. Ponytail holder
Four bad habits:
2. Being wayyyy to introverted
3. Picking at nail polish
4. Reading too much into other peoples words and actions
Three favorite memories:
1. The day my son was born
2. The day I got married
3. The day I found out I was pregnant after trying for over three years.
(These are pretty expected answers, so I will throw a different one in too. I used to go to PA every summer to visit family. I would stay for three weeks and I had more fun in those three weeks than in the whole rest of the year combined.)
Two things you want to do before you die:
1. See Everest
2. Do something truly meaningful for another person
1. Sometimes I feel like I've forgotten how to have fun.