Friday, April 16, 2010

Countdown of Information About Me

I saw this on Kellie's blog, you can check it out here, and I like it too. Here is my
"countdown"

Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1. I will no longer give you the power to make me hate you.
2. You make me feel like a child seeing a Christmas Tree.
3. I wish we had either (A) never met OR (B) never fallen apart.
4. I don't believe in the same things that you do, but it doesn't make me a bad person.
5. I wish you would stop calling veganism "extreme"
6. I wish you would take better care of yourself so we would have you around for years and years.
7. You are worthwhile, don't forget it.
8. I never knew a love like that existed until you.
9. Get it together.

Eight things about yourself:
1. I was in a sorority for about a year and a half. It was fun to be around my friends, but I never truly fit in there.
2. I am married to a man who like everything the complete opposite of the way I like it. He likes country, I like rock. He likes comedy, I like horror. He likes spicy, I like bland. I could go on and on, but we compliment each other in all the right ways.
3. When I was younger I was so scared of storms that I used to hyperventilate.
4. I love slugs. I know, who likes slugs right. I discovered them in Portland and I just find them incredibly fascinating.
5. I am going prematurely grey and I think it is pretty cool. However, I have been thinking about dying my hair blue or green.
6. I want to see Manson in concert in the worst way, but I am kind of a chicken.
7. I am the proud owner of a half pitbull. She is such a sweet dog with a big, kind and patient heart.
8. I am intrigued by Sarah Palin, even though I think she is one of the most irritating people I have ever heard.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. I want another baby so John could have a sibling.
2. I am sacred to have another baby because I might not be a great mother of two.
3. I wish we had enough money to be comfortable.
4. I am so so so thankful that Josh doesn't have his high paying job anymore, because even though we are poor we are so much happier.
5. Portland
6. How much I love my whole entire family

Six things you wish you never did:
1. Walked away from friendships because I was too afraid of confrontation.
2. Waited until marriage. Actually, not that I waited until marriage, just that we waited such a long time to get married.
3. I wish I hadn't found out the hard way that what goes on in Mexico really doesn't always stay in Mexico.
4. I wish I didn't always worry about things that are out of my control.
5. I wish I had never gained back these ten pounds. It is embarrassing to lose so much weight and gain some back.
6. I wish I had never eaten animal products

Five things you always have with you:
1. Cell phone
2. Wedding ring
3. John
4. Gum
5. Ponytail holder

Four bad habits:
1. Worrying
2. Being wayyyy to introverted
3. Picking at nail polish
4. Reading too much into other peoples words and actions



Three favorite memories:
1. The day my son was born
2. The day I got married
3. The day I found out I was pregnant after trying for over three years.

(These are pretty expected answers, so I will throw a different one in too. I used to go to PA every summer to visit family. I would stay for three weeks and I had more fun in those three weeks than in the whole rest of the year combined.)

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. See Everest
2. Do something truly meaningful for another person

One confession:
1. Sometimes I feel like I've forgotten how to have fun.

4 comments:

  1. This is great, I love it! I think I'm going to do it on my blog too. That's weird that you like slugs, I like frogs, but that's not as weird as slugs haha!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great and fun to read! Introverts-UNITE!! I love that photo btw :) Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I love this list. I love finding out things about you since I kinda have the image of the kind of person you are even though we've never met!) and it's fun to see- ok- yeah she is like this and not that! It's so fun and interesting. I'm a total nail polish picker by the way- this is the fourth time in 9 days that I have painted my nails. I't so silly!

    Also, I promise my life isn't as "action packed" as you think! Maybe it was once but I'm very toned down now.

    P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Andy card! I just about died when I saw it! You my dear, are the best.

    P.P.S. The police found Nektarios's car! All that happened to it was the driver's window was smashed and his GPS was stolen. If the road trip thing is back on I think we might have to do a little stop-a-rino in Tempe! Ooooh fun!

    ReplyDelete