Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pictures

Hello All!
I don't really have anything of interest to post today. I have been working on creating a small Flikr account so I have been going through my photos. Since nothing came to mind to post, I decided I would just show you all some of the funny/random/cool pictures I came across.




Look how chunky John used to be!


That sweater used to be mine :)



We made my sister a can of Poo-pourri for her 13th birthday.



Some wedding we went too.



Josh looks like Borat!



Yep, before I had a child, I used to be one of those people who tortured her dog.


Portland


Wickett as a pup


Our wedding was actually a super classy affair, but for some reason, late in the evening we decided the trampoline was a good idea. I think I will have to post some legit pictures so you all won't think I got married in a barn. P.S. I am not really sure what the earphones are about.


Engagement pictures. We look like babies.

My sweet boy was so tiny, 5 lbs 14 oz.


I, on the other hand, was a giant. Someone on the antipartum floor asked me if I was there to have twins.


This is what happens when you are stuck in the hospital for a month, ready to give birth, and all doped up on medications to keep you from delivering.

Anyway, it is a random assortment, but it made me smile.
I am hoping to have a big surprise to post tomorrow.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. ha! I love the tramploine photo. There will be a Vegan Bakesale in Tempe on May 1st if you wanna go. I will be postin' info on my blog in a couple o' days. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete