Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another post about us

I think it has been a few days since I posted some love about my crazy kid. Now, I know that ALL moms think their kids are the cutest thing ever, and I am no exception. But not only is he cute, he is hilarious. He is talking so well. I get comments from complete strangers 2 or 3 times per day. Along with all this talking comes some funny stories. So here is today's :)
I put John down for bed and turned the monitor on so I could hear him. After about five minutes I hear...
"Doggie, watch this! Wawoo, watch this! I jump!!!!"
Followed by a thud, then I hear the same exchange again.
Long story short. We have a trampoline and John learned how to jump up and land on his butt. He has been doing it everywhere, the pool, the carpet and apparently now, his bed. He was putting on a little show for his sleeping pals and getting such a kick out of it :)

Now here are some pictures of our last few days.





The top three pictures are all from an art festival being held in Tempe. I made John a hat out of a paper bag at one of the kids stations.

I always tell him that he is the messiest kid ever. He proved me right.

We went swimming in a big pool for the first time this summer. It was so perfect in the water.

Ummm...John looks like he should be in the movie Deliverance. My dad loves camo. He may be a litte "back woods," but we still love him. Anyway, he bought John that shirt. I don't know where the pants went...

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I am looking forward to the weekend. No big plans, but I am still excited to have a few days with my guys.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I don't know if I ever told you about a blog friend of mine Rikki Cupcake from 'Seitanic Vegan Heathen' but she is from Tempe (Tempeh!) Arizona too.
    You should start reading her blog and be her friend- I think that you might get along with her really well. She's sweet. I just did some blog buttons for her. Check out her blog! Then maybe you can be real life friends too.

    http://seitanicveganheathen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he is too cute!!! Hope you have a great weekend, there should be a letter arriving for you any day now!!! :D
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is super cute! I love the amber necklace. She has been teething for months and we still don't have teeth so I got the necklace just to help her out and it is a dream. Yes we homeschool and I love it! If you ever have any questions please ask! My daughter will be in first grade next year and my son will be in kindergarten.
    <3
    Kjirsten
    http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your posts! They always make me just that much more cheerful!
    OH the joy of children!

    ReplyDelete