1. I tried to dread my hair about a month and a half after John was born. I was so excited but it turned out soooo bad, all loose and the wax went on wrong. Plus it took FOREVER and with a 6 week old at home and major sleep deprivation it was a disaster. I literally took kitchen sheers to my head in frustration. However, as soon as I have the funds to get them done professionally, I am getting those bad boys put back in.
2. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches. Like, run out of a room screaming afraid.
3. I hate talking on the phone more than just about anything. I will text all day long, but I don't like to chat over the phone. Joshua, on the other hand is a gabber, so I am always trying to find nice ways to end phone conversations with him quickly.
4. I only have half a uterus. It is a birth defect and a rare one at that. Every time I went to the hospital while I was pregnant the nurses would ask me if I meant I had a bicornate uterus, which I don't, and how I ended up with only half. It got super irritating and I always felt like they were looking at me as if I had no idea what I was talking about.
5. I am almost exactly the opposite of who I was in high school. I like who I am now so much better.
6. I could eat avocados every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of them.
7. I hate to wear socks.
Ok, I had sort of a difficult time thinking of 7 interesting things. I hope other people's are more interesting :)
I nominate anyone who wants to share 7 things about themselves! If you haven't come up with your list of 7 do it now! :)
Happy Tuesday :)