Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello again...hello

First of all...I just want to say thank you to everyone for their kind words about John and his health. He is definitely getting better, but it will be a few moe days before we get back to having good sleep. Now he just has a cold, and for those of you who don't know, dr.'s don't recommend cough suppression medication in little ones. That means that my poor little boy is coughing until he throws up, which is painful for him and for my heart. Luckily, he is in good spirits, as usual, even though he is sleeping so terribly.

In more positive news... LADY GAGA IS TONIGHT!!!! I am bursting with excitment even though it is going to be so so hard to leave my boy with daddy and pappy. I know they will take excellent care of him, but it's me he wants when he is sick :( I am absolutely determined to enjoy my time with my little sister and take in every detail of the show. I will have lots of pictures to share (hopefully) tomorrow :0


Happy Saturday

1 comment:

  1. I hope your baby boy starts feeling better :(

    I am so jealous of your Lady Gaga concert, she is amazing!!! favorite artist ever!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete