So, here is what I know right now...
1. This is what I am thinking the first book should be...
I read it a looong time ago, and I think it is worth another look. Plus, I know a few ladies already have this at home and have expressed interest.
2. I have a list of discussion questions that I will email out once I have a list of who is participating. I will send them ahead of time so we can think about them as we are reading.
3. I think that for the first book, we should shoot to have it finished by August 31st. I know that seems like a long time but I know everyone has lots of things going on besides reading an assigned book.
4. Here is where it gets tricky...I don't know how to create a forum to actually "discuss" the book. We could do it via email through reply to all emails. I think that might be the easiest way. I am not computer savvy enough to create a message board or something of that nature.
5. If it doesn't work out or if it is stressful or annoying, then we can either call it off or restructure it. The bottom line is that I just like the idea of sharing good books and different points of view.
Questions? Interested? Is this worth it or too complicated?
Let me know :)