Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Oh Wednesday, you cheer me up this week. I am happy to provide some wishes and think about things that make me happy.




I wish I could get on an airplane and fly to PA to visit my whole family of wonderful people. I went every summer for about ten years when I was a kid and they are some of my very best memories. I miss my aunts, uncles and cousins and I wish John and Josh could have some more time with them all too.





Ahhh, I wish I had this hoodie in my size, but I would take it for John too.




I wish I could recreate this radical photo with my kid. He is horrible to photograph because he almost never stops moving.




I wish that people didn't think that being older than me guarantees them a certain amount of respect. I am sorry, but i am almost 30 years old, that is old enough to decide who deserves respect and who doesn't. If you are rude and inappropriate with me, I am not going to give you respect even if you are 15 years older than me.

All photos are from vi.sualize


Be sure to check out Kellie, Courtney, Liz and Karlie's wishes too :)

*** Josh, John and I are going camping for three days. That means no phone and no Internet. I am so so so excited to have some uninterrupted quality time with my boys***

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that polaroid.
    I've never been camping...I don't know if I could do it! I hope you have tons of fun. I hope your going to take a million photographs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love that shirt! I want one!!!

    I tagged in you in my latest blog!

    xo
    cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hoodie is really damn cool. I want one too!!

    Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOVE the "suspect your elders" photo!!!! so totally agree! wish that more people had the same sense. i get looked at like imma total bitch, i want my kids to know that you you earn someones respect.. it is not something just handed out. you should respect wisdom, not age!

    have fun a fun technology-free weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete