I just discovered the blog Violator and I am loving it :) Bonnie has a cute survey thing posted and I just couldn't stop myself from doing it. I am even going to tag some of you ladies :)
1. Where do you see yourself five years from now? I hope that in five years I will have another child. I want to be deep into homeschooling John and living in our own house again. I would also really like to be crafting and creating on a more consistent basis.
2. What is your favorite food in the world? I love food, LOVE it. I think my favorite to cook is Asian because I love all of the flavor. To eat out is probably Vegan comfort food like chickenless chicken Parmesan.
3. If you have any pets what are their names? I have a pup named Wickett and a dog named Molly. We live with my dad and he has a dog named Shrek and a cat name Louie, or Lucifer as I call him.
4. What is your dream job? My dream job would be to own and run a summer camp. I could still be with my kids all of the time and be doing a job that I love.
5. Have you been in love? Yep, I have been in love only once and it is with the man I married. We were lucky to meet young.
6. What do you do to protect the earth? I know that we don't do nearly enough. We recycle, make our own cleaners, avoid a lot of packaging, carry our own bags or do without. We have an organic garden and we make our own compost. Probably the biggest thing is being vegan. We have a loooong way to go.
7. Ten people you would invite to a dinner party in a forest with great music? No kids allowed? Josh, my parents, Courtney, Rikki and Tim, Sean and Jenny and Danielle and Brett.
8. Tell me something nice you did for someone recently... I am going to leave this one blank. I think it makes something less nice if you tell everyone about it.
**** Bonnie's random questions*****
1. What is one thing you do that is childlike? Hmmm, I LOVE to color in coloring books and make yucky crafts like Gloop and silly putty. Also, I can watch bugs do their thing for such a long time. John and I are both into that :)
2. What is one of the most embarrassing moments of your life? Oh gosh, I was in the hospital with John and I got sick with C-Diff, which is a really serious intestinal virus. The nurse had to get a sample of something that I would have preferred left private. I literally wanted to die. Nothing is sacred in a hospital :)
3. If you could take an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would it be? I think it would probably be a tour around Europe. There is no way I could pick just one country. I would backpack and stay in hostels and really try to absorb the local cultures.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax? Reading a book in a super hot bath.
5. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done? Did you regret it? Josh and I decided we wanted to move to Portland on a whim. We sold our house, moved in with my dad for a few months. Flew up there for a weekend and rented a house. We moved up there without jobs or much money. I don't regret it AT ALL. My only regret is that we had to move back. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
6. What is your favorite genre of music? I really like female singer/songwriters...Sarah McLachlan, Melissa Ferrick. I love so many types of music, but Sarah touches my soul.
7. What is your favorite movie of all time? This is a really hard one. I love movies so much. I usually say American Beauty, but there are probably at least 20 more.
8. If you had a chance to meet anyone dead or alive who would it be? Cliche, but I really think it would be Gandhi. He was able to create so much change and hope using just his mind, words and actions.
OK, so here is who I am tagging :)
Kellie - Get the Words Out
Justine - Here We Go
Courtney - You Will. Won't You
Rikki - Seitanic Vegan Heathen
Ami- Lunie Bin