1. Boy, the next words that come out of your mouth better be some brilliant Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. (The Devil's Rejects)
2. You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it. (The Ref)
3. The Dude abides. (The Big Lebowski)
4. ...but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I am seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...then I remember to relax, stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every second of my stupid little life... (American Beauty)
5. Sarah: That's not fair!
Jareth: You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is. (Labyrinth)
6. Rebecca: Oh , face it, you just hate every single guy on the face of the earth.
Enid: That's not true, I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, psuedobohemian losers.
I know six is a random number, but these are my favorites. Do you guys have any favorite movie quotes?