Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Do Tuesday

To-Do Tuesday volume 2

Well, last weeks list wasn't entirely successful, but it gives me something to strive for. I think that this week is going to be my week and I am going to cross EVERYTHING off of my list :)

1. I need to get a new pair of sunglasses. My mom got me the most awesome pair of coral colored knock off Raybans at Forever 21. I was loving them...until I sat on them and snapped them in half :( So the goal is to find an identical pair and forget that my big butt destroyed the originals.

2. Celebrate my baby sister's Sweet Sixteen. I can't believe that two of the most special people in my life have birthdays the same week. Anyway, she is having a big old fashioned blow out in April, but we are having a small deal at her mom's tomorrow. I cannot wait to give her the present I made. I will make a post later tonight with pictures of the finished product.


3. Start writing pen pal letters to all of the lovely ladies who joined Kellie's pen pal group. I am so excited, but I have no idea what I will write. I have never had a pen pal before. What if I come across as a giant nerd? Oh wait, I am a giant nerd so it shouldn't really matter.


4. Exercise at least 3 times this week. I started off well last week, but I just didn't make the time. I am not one of those people who really likes exercise. In fact, I pretty much think it is an activity better reserved for hell, but, I know it needs to happen. Josh is really being supportive so I think, no, I know I will get it done this week.

5. Take at least one picture every day this week. I love it when I see other bloggers take pictures of the ransdomness of their days, so I am going to try and take some random shots too.
Does anyone else have any goals for the week? I'd love to know and maybe get some inspiration from you.
ps. I am thinking of doing a giveaway when I hit 15 followers. Is that too soon?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great list! I think I might follow suit in a few of your tasks.

    p.s. Look at all your new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, how exciting is it to have legit followers instead of making my husband read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to get started on the pen pal list too!!! I told myself I would have them all written out by tomorrow... we will see..... lol

    Your first pic made me laugh out loud! Thats how I felt when I woke up this morning!

    Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete