I was looking through some old scanned pictures on my computer and ran across this beauty. I know it isn't a picture, but it is still a gem. I know it is impossible to read, so let me recreate it for you. It is a letter from my husbands teacher to his parents. Apperantly, all of this took place at 8:45 in the morning.
1. Called boy a "Dumb Moose"
2. Told a boy he, "Farts too much"
3. Told another boy, "I made you do the farting dance"
4. Told a boy, "He is going to fart on his card"
5. Told a boy, "You're a poop card"
6. Rang the teachers bell
7. Called a girl Pinnochio and laughed at her nose
8. Said "Where is the farting popcorn?"
9. Called a boy s "stinking fart"
The teacher then goes on to say that Josh told her he did all of these things because the other kids laughed.
After I read this I realized that my husband hasn't changed much in 20 years :)