Sunday, May 23, 2010

Year of the Dog



Oh my goodness, I just watched Year of the Dog and I am in love. The movie follows Molly Shannon's journey from a dog lover to an animal rights loving, vegan, semi-crazy lady. There were so many scenes in the movie that I identified with...primarily one in which she makes vegan cupcakes and when people find out they are vegan the cupcakes are no longer desirable. That happened to me at John's first birthday party with a few people. Anyway, I just thought it was a sweet, heartfelt movie. I think it is one that I may have to buy eventually. Plus, Peter Sarsgaard is in it and I think he is the cat's meow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I actually have that movie but I haven't seen it all yet. Everytime I try to watch it, for some reason there is always something wrong with the dvd player. I have used different players too but it seems like the dvd player always messes up during that movie. It's not the dvd either. It was always something wrong with the player. I WILL finish it though! :) I have seen the beginning 3 times already haha!

    ReplyDelete