Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

In honor of Mother's Day, here is a short list of things I never thought would come out of my mouth until I became mom to a boy :) These are literally things that I have said to John recently
  • Take your finger out of your butt
  • Don't touch the dog's butthole
  • Don't lick the dog
  • Stop eating the dog food
  • Don't put (insert random toy name here) in your mouth/ear/nose
  • Stop trying to toot on me
  • Wow, that is a great poopy
  • No, I don't need you to wipe for me - he is pretty into watching what happens on the potty right now. Hopefully that means I won't be changing diapers for the rest of my life :)

Being a mom is a hilarious and breathtaking experience, but man - kids do some strange things :)

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! :) Heehee! Thanks for sharing and bringing a smile to my face on a monday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol Happy Mother's Day (even though Im a day late). Oh the life of being a Mom!! Im sure next year you will have a lot more funny things you have said :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol so funny and so true! Happy Mothers Day to you too

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I've said these more than once as well! Boys! (But they're fun too) ;)
    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a nickle for every time I was told to take my finger out of my butt...


    happy late mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Happy mother's day!! this list was pretty fantastic! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww haha.
    dont toot on me...lol that sounds like something i say to my bf... lol
    glad you had a good mothers day. :)

    ReplyDelete