I know I say this every week, but I cannot believe it is Wednesday already. I only have a few wishes this week, 2 actually.
1. I wish I was less socially awkward. I am totally one of those people who gets nervous meeting new people and says stuff that is so dorky. Then I feel like I should never try to talk to the person again because they must think I am such a geek, and not a cool geek. I think that is part of why I like to blog so much. It is a safe sort of anonymity and I have a chance to get to know people slowly. Anyway, I wish I could just lighten up and have a better time.
My second wish is that I will complete all of my 30 before 30 goals. I was reading Kellie's blog and she posted her 23 before 23 goals, and it made me think of the ones I created on Saturday to complete before my next birthday. Here they are...
1. Go camping
2. Harvest our garden
3. Attend ThanksLiving
4. Lose 10 pounds
5. Go to a bar
6. Attend 3 protests
7. Get my nose pierced, finally
8. Go on an overnight trip with Josh
9. Potty train John
10. Get my Vegan tattoo
11. See the Nutcracker
12. Go to an outdoor concert
13. Plant a tree
14. Put all of my pictures in albums
15. Find a playgroup for John
16. Have a boardgame night with friends
17. Play in the rain
18. Go to the meditation class
19. Go to a roller derby
20. Find a place to volunteer
21. Color a whole coloring book.
22. Dye my hair three times
23. Go to the snow
24 Read at least 25 books
25. Organize my ipod
26. Repay a debt to my mom and stepdad
27. Scan all of my wedding pictures
28. Make 10 handmade items
29. Make a small blanket for John
30. Perform a random act of kindness
Thanks Kellie for the wishing inspiration!
P.S. I just got finished watching Religulous with Bill Maher. Has anyone else seen it. I am curious to know other peoples thoughts.
P.S.S. Miss Indie is having the most glorious giveaway EVER! She is giving 4 lucky winners 25 of her favorite things, and a handmade item from her awesome etsy shop. So umm, I would like to make my wish number three to be a winner of this giveaway :)