Monday, May 17, 2010

BFF Survey

Courtney posted this feature about an "application" she had filled out to be somebody's BFF. I didn't fill out the application to be that gal's BFF, although I am sure she is cool. I did however, think it was an interesting questionnaire, so if anyone want to fill it out and we can see if we are at all compatible, I would be down.


Name: Rachel, Katie, Mama
Age: 29
Location: Arizona - Blah
Sign: Taurus

Interests
Favorite Bands: Sarah McLachlan, Damien Rice, Peaches, M.E.N, Two Ton Boa, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Melissa Ferrick, Citizen Cope
Favorite Movies: Oh man, I could go on forever...American Beauty, Labyrinth, The Usual Suspects , The Devil's Rejects, Secretary, The Ref, Halloween
Favorite TV Channels: If I still had a tv I would watch BRAVO non-stop - Kathy Griffin, Flipping Out
Smoke: Nope
Drink: Occasionally, but I quit once I got pregnant and now it all tastes pretty gross. I am in need of a night out at a bar and some good whiskey sour to reacquire my tastes
Job: Stay-at-home mom
Piercings/Tattoos: Stained glass flower on my foot, picture by Sarah McLachlan on my wrist. My goal is to get a VEGAN tattoo before I turn 30 next May. I also plan to have my nose pierced before I turn 30 :)
Hair Color: Brown/Gray
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Contacts/Glasses: Glasses, but I never wear them because they drive me nuts. When I can afford it I am just going to get contacts
Pets: Yep
If Yes, What Are Their Names: A pit-bull mix named Wickett (after the Ewok) and a princess cat named Molly
Description of Your Style: Does a complete lack of style actually constitute a genre of style?
More Favorites
Food: I like it all :) I really like Asian
Snack: Nuts, Edamame
Drink: Water, Lemonade or Green Tea
Animal: Owl, Snake
Holiday: Halloween, I love every single thing about it.
Season: Winter
Sport: The only sport I care to watch is boxing. I like all of the testosterone
Place to Shop: Goodwill or Michael's although I don't get to either one very often anymore
Clothing Brand: I could not care less
Restaurant: Green
Fruit: Kiwi
Magazine: Mental Floss or Mothering
Vegetable: Broccoli
Fast Food Place: I don't really eat fast food
Genre: Horror or drama
Pizza Topping: Artichoke hearts and mushrooms
Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla with something tasty mixed in
City: Portland!!! I miss that city more than I can express in words
Color: It changes all the time, but probably some shade of green
Number: 22
Quote: "...but it's hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I am seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...then I remember to relax, stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...you have no idea what I am talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry...you will someday." American Beauty

3 comments:

  1. love this!!! im gonna have to steal it and fill it out too!!
    i wanna do a girls night out at a bar with ya! and a michaels venture during the day! if only arizona and florida could somehow become closer... hehe
    you like snakes eh? I actually despise them, they terrify me. my bf use to have one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in college I was working on a photoshoot between my friend Ray's snakes (he is a snake breeder) and this girl I knew from when I was selling body jewelry. Anyways it was a nude shoot with snakes on the girl and out of nowhere one of the largest snakes just bit her in the arm and wouldn't let go and let me just say thank god that I knew everyone on set it was just a project because I was laughing so hard. I know it's bad but the shoot wasn't going well and I was thinking 'Fuck-what else could happen today' and there you go- snake bite. I took the girl out for pancakes and she was stoked to show everyone at the restaurant her bite marks. It was kinda cute after the fact.
    Anyways- I love that you filled this out. I love reading lists about people like this. Ok- I am going to read your answers over on Rikki's blog now. Man missing a few days of blogging can really put you behind! It is taking me forever to catch up!

    ReplyDelete