Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Since it is Wednesday and time for some wishes, I have created a short list of some characteristics of myself that I wish/hope/dream of changing.
I wish I had more patience. I feel like I do pretty well with John, I rarely get impatient with him, but my poor husband deals with my impatience much more often than he should have too.
I wish I was more motivated. There are so many things to do and sometimes all I want to do is sit on my lazy butt and play on the computer. I wish I could be motivated to get all the way through my to-do lists every day.



Willpower...oh how you evade me. I wish I had the willpower to lose the weight that I know I need to lose. I know that I must have at least some will power because I became vegan with no trouble, but I cannot for the life of me change the rest of my eating habits.


I wish I had less guilt. I feel guilty all the time about little things and big things. I wish I could just realize that I am doing the best that I can do, and I can't really give more than that.



I wish I was more graceful. Actually, I wish I had any gracefulness at all. If there is something to trip over or run into or drip on myself I will do it every single time.

There are lots of things that I do like about myself, but sometimes those are harder to think of. Here's to hoping that someday these wishes will come true :)
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Katie!!!
    Thank you sooooo much for your amazing and wonderful words on my blog this morning!! How fun that I am your secret pal!I just know we are meant to be friends!!
    Thank you so much!! What you said means the world to me!!
    Love, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...so i was in the hospital last week with a kidney stone (who knows how that happened!) and i had to get on the scale. i weigh FIFTEEN pounds more than i realized. yikes! good luck with your wishes my dear. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete