Day One: A recent picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself
I don't know how interesting they are, but here goes...
1. My name is actually Rachel, but I have never been called Rachel a day in my life
2. I married the first and only man that I have ever loved
3. The sound of whistling makes me want to jam nails in my ears
4. The smell of Patchoulli makes me want to vomit, as does the smell of bell peppers
5. I can't help it but I laugh every single time John says poop or fart or any number of inappropriate things.
6. I really, really miss homework and school and everything about being a student
7. I wish that I was clever and had witty things to add to conversations
8. I have never hit a person or been hit by a person, but I have always had a fantasy about being in a fist fight
9. I had an intense, irrational fear of cockroaches
10. I wore red converse to my wedding
11. I hoard stickers
12. I pick at nail polish any time I wear it, it doesn't ever really last through a full day
13. My favorite smell in the world is when John has been out playing and his hair is sweaty, but dried and he smells like a wild little boy
14. I have never seen The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Miracle on 34th St...and a lot of other so called classics
15. I am super super proud to be a part of my family, even though I am not like most of them at all.