Thursday, August 26, 2010

Handmade Holiday Gifts


I finally took the leap and created a little blog to showcase some of my handmade items for sale. I have been talking about opening up an etsy shop, but I don't know that I feel confident enough to do that just yet.
The blog lists items that I have for sale but everything will be made to order so anything can be customized.
Please feel free to share the link if you know someone who might be interested.
All of the profits from what I sell is going to go towards another round of IVF
so that we can have another baby.
The blog is called Handmade Holidays by Katie. Here is the link, http://handmadeholidaysbykatie.blogspot.com
Thank you all so much for your support.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome!! Love the blog, love all the gifts!! I'll have to really start making a christmas list soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete