Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturdays are for Family :)

We had such a great Saturday! We got up on Saturday morning and went for a three and a half hour hike up into the Superstitions. Josh had packed us some awesome snacks (homemade protein bars, cut up apples and oranges, dates, etc). I always get a little nervous about messing with John's sleep schedule because he is not the greatest sleeper, but he did so amazing. Josh carried him in the pack and John LOVED it. He kept talking about going "up mountain" for the rest of the day. It was so nice to get out and be outdoors after all of us have been sick.

Our little family. I get butterflies whenever I think about how lucky I am to have these to being in my life.

It was so beautiful out yesterday. I felt so lucky to be out in 65 - 70 degree weather because I know my family back east is freezing right now.

Doing a little rock climbing. He is so daring, which he definitely gets from daddy.

The two most handsome guys around.
This picture reminds me why he is the song of my life.
It was so GREEN! It almost looked like we weren't in AZ anymore

If there is a mess to be made, my son will find it :) I love that he likes to get all dirty and doesn't have to worry about the consequences.
After the hike and a nap, we went to a birthday party for John's cousin. John had a great time playing with the other kids, but he really really enjoyed the little pink playhouse. Pink things just call to him :)

That sweater is my favorite purchase from this winter. I got it on clearance at Target for 3 DOLLARS!!! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment