Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happenings

I know that I am always talking about my family and things that we do. Part of me feels like that might be boring for others to read about, but the other part of me realizes that the reason I started this blog is mostly to record memories. I love the idea of having blog readers and joining the community of bloggers out there, but my favorite thing is my family. So, with that in mind, I am going to keep going with my blog in the way that makes me happy and hopefully something will interest readers along the way.


Here are a few tiny pieces of how we have spent the last few days.

Thursday was sheet changing day. That is one of John's favorite projects because it means he gets to jump on the bed. For some reason, he chooses to avoid jumping when there are sheets and blankets on the bed, but he goes crazy for the bed like this.

That day I also made a yummy meal for the family. I used Udon noodles for the first time. I thought they would be more like chow mein, but it was a little like spaghetti. Either way the noodles were delicious when I covered them in homemade teriyaki sauce. I also made a little stir fry of broccoli, water chestnuts, tofu and cashews.



On Friday we went and got chicken scratch to feed the ducks at the park. I asked John to be in charge of the duck food, and obviously he was pretty excited about it.

Feeding the ducks.
Who knows what adventures this week will bring. Hopefully John will be feeling 100% by the end of the week. I would love to have a playdate with some friends or take him to the "zima" which translates into museum if you don't speak fluent John.

We wish you all a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment