Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Day in The Life



1. Wake up at 5am to Unkababy crying for milk. Get up and give him some in a sippy cup. Thankfully, he slipped back off into the land of Nod.

2. Stay awake, due to insomnia. On the positive side, I get to read for a few hours before taking my sister to school.

3. Fall back asleep at 7:30 and wake up at 9. Amazingly, John slept in until 8:30, and wonder daddy let me sleep in.

4. Play and read stories for a bit. Thankful that John is feeling snuggly, so I sit through countless tractor books because it is worth it to have him in my lap.

5. Feed John breakfast, antibiotics and a breathing treatment. Get him dressed.

6. Make a visit to Whole Foods, one of our favorite stores. John had an awesome lunch from the salad bar and ended up COVERED in hummus.

7. Arrive back at home and meet up with daddy for a few minutes. John went to sleep for a three hour nap. I guess all these sleepless nights have caught up with him :)

8. While John sleeps I cook tempeh salad, steam broccoli and cauliflower, make zuchinni chips that end up wayyy to burnt, and eat lunch. I even have a little time left over to work on one of John's birthday gifts.

9. John wakes up and I take him outside for sidewalk chalk and fresh air. My sister and I ended up enjoying the sidewalk chalk a great deal more than John. We ended up writing silly messages and laughing at each other.



10. Josh gets home from the doctors. We decide to go to Walgreens to get his prescription filled, QT for ice, and a visit to the library for me. John and daddy went to the Riparian Park and I met them there.

11. Dinner
12. John goes to bed

13. Quietness

No comments:

Post a Comment