Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Zero




I follow this blog blackberrytarts.typepad.com and it introduced me to this AWESOME project. The idea is to create a list of 100 goals to complete in 1001 days. There is a website (dayzeroproject.com) that shows you peoples lists of their goals and explains the project. I love that the list isn't something to complete in a year. You can be broader and dream bigger because you have time to plan and save. I was so excited that I came up with my list the same night I heard about the project. I am definitely not going to share my list here, its personal and it would be boring for other people to read anyway. I will say that one of my goals is to keep up with the blog, so that is what I am going to do. I need to learn how to format it and make it more appealing to read. I am not the most computer savy person, but hopefully I will get it figured out. So stay tuned... and in the mean time hopefully I will have some fun posts as I meet my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment