Sunday, January 2, 2011

What the heck happened to December???

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it is January already. I don't think I posted a single thing in December, I was just so busy. To be honest, I just haven't been doing anything with blogs much lately. My crafty business has been having some small success which is keeping me busy and happy. Between that, Christmas and life, things are just full right now. I am not complaining though because that is so much better than having days that just drag on. I go a little stir crazy when I don't have things on my to do list.
Anyway, I know I need to post some pictures of Christmas and the crafts that I made. I will also be making some changes to my blog. I have just completely lost interest in things the way they are. I need to do something to draw myself back in because I miss the interactions.
Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season. I am really looking forward to the calm that comes after all of that craziness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I've missed you! I am glad you are busy and enjoying life!
    Can't wait to see pictures of your holidays and your projects!
    Love,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete