Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Crafties


One of the things that I decided to make John for Christmas is a felt board. Josh says he remembers them from Sunday School, but I am not sure where I got the idea, as I never really did Sunday School. Anyway, mine are a little too heavy to attach to the felt without help, so I added small magnets to the back. My dad works in a machine shop so he cut me a really thin 18x18 inch metal board that I am going to cover in light blue felt. Now John can play farm to his hearts content. I think I will keep adding characters and scenes depending on his level of interest. Here are the one I have whipped up so far. I am really proud of them because I did everything by hand.









I could not get the tractor to upload correctly...boo.

2 comments:

  1. These are so super cute!!!! Awesome job & detail! I really love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are great! I've been thinking about making my daughter a felt board too, but just haven't gotten around to it. Yours is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete