Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vacation

I know that my previous post was sad but I also wanted to make sure I posted some pictures from our vacation.

Here It Goes...
Driving to San Diego. John was sooooo good, but he missed the memo about sleeping in the car.
 He was awake the whole time.

 Walking out of the hotel and down to the beach
 Playing in the sand. It was pretty chilly so we didn't get to stay for long.


 LEGOland!!!!


 It was so cool to go on the rides because John thought that he was actually driving a Jeep.
It was so amazing to see him full of excitement and wonder
 Uh Oh, A lion ate mama



 I know this picture should make me feel a little sad but it actually makes me laugh a little every time I see it.
Something about his expression melts me.
This was probably his favorite part of the day.
He talked alll day about flying his helicopter.


 I love his unexpected smile in this picture.



 John and Daddy walked up one of the sand dunes in CA.
I think it is cool that John looks like he is all alone in the Sahara Desert.

There is our vacation in a nutshell. I may write another post about how fun and challenging it was to travel with a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment