Friday, April 30, 2010
3 names I go by:
1. Katie - My actual name is Rachel, but I have been a Katie since birth.
3 jobs I have had:
1. Customer Service at a postal place
2. Substitute teacher
3. Office manager
3 places I have lived:
1. Portland, OR - I will live there again someday
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Queen Creek, AZ
3 Favorite drinks:
2. Green Tea with raw sugar
3 TV shows I watch: I don't have a tv in my apartment, so I only watch the computer :)
1. Porject Runway
2. Big Love - on dvd
3. The L Word - on dvd
3 places I have been:
2. Ikast, Denmark
3. Cape Cod
3 place I would like to go: Oh my, there are so many...
3 favorite retro TV shows
1. Hey Dude
2. Roseanne - does that count?
3. Care Bears
3 favorite dishes:
1. No Harm Chicken Parm from Green
2. Homemade Caesar Salad
3. Homemade Veggie Bake
3 things I am looking forward to:
1. The vegan bakesale tomorrow/meeting Rikki
2. Going to a private meditation class with my mom. We won it at an auction :)
3. Getting all of my craft swap goodies from Janel's craft swap.
3 people I am tagging:
1. Krystal at Krackle
2. Kellie at On The Brink of Something Beautiful
3. Cat at No Wodden Spoons
Thanks for thinking of me Casey!
There isn't one single thing that I don't love about this movie.
Enid is my hero. I like the comic but I LOVE the movie.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I am really content with how everything is turning out. I am going outside of my comfort zone and it is making everything so much more full.
Anyway, here are the pictures from the last three days.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
1. I know I posted this exact same picture last week, but I have a problem. I actually did dye my hair blue, using Manic Panic. However, my hair is not blue it is still brown with a few faint blue streaks. So sad. So, my wish is to have actual blue hair the next time I dye my hair blue.
2. I wish David Bowie would take me to the Goblin City. David, no one can rock Tina Turner hair and high heeled boots the way you can :)
4. This is a long wish...I wish (a) I had never shown John Nemo. He doesn't watch TV EVER except when he is doing his nightly breathing treatment. I was so tired of Thomas that I put Nemo in my dads TV. He was absolutely terrified of this damn fish. Which leads to part (b) that John was not so horrified of the dark. He is currently sleeping with a light, nightlight and the blinds open because it is to dark otherwise. This leads to part (c) that whoever thought putting the above image in a children's movie was a good idea would be tarred/feathered/quartered and burned.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
1. I need to find a new super powered nightlight. My poor boy has suddenly, as in overnight, developed a fear of the dark. He had to go to sleep with an actual light on in his room tonight and it took him an hour and a half. I am so sad for him, I just want to make it all better.
2. I need to buy a new quilling tool. I can't find mine, surprise surprise. I owe Courtney a handmade paper bead necklace, so it's off to Michaels I go.
I also have to work on my journal, play in the garden, plan mothers day gifts, go garage saling, make an owl for Kellie, and write three pen pal letters (Courtney, Krystal and Sarah). Its a good thing I am feeling happy and motivated this week. There is a lot going on!